KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER NETHERLANDS (m/f/d)
A great new permanent job opportunity for you as Key Account Manager with experience working in the Solar industry to come aboard and thrive with us, a market leading mounting systems company. We offer attractive benefits such as car allowance as well as highly competitive. Candidates must be fluent in Dutch and English.
About the company
PMT - Premium Mounting Technologies has been leading the market with innovative and practical mounting solutions. The company is based on the best of German engineering traditions, with high quality and attention to detail to its product development. Accompany us with on our vision statement NEXT LEVEL MOUNTING.
- Analyse the Dutch market for potential new clients and accounts for PMT and structure the respective customer levels and opportunities.
- Develop strategies together with the management board to position PMT as the key product and solution provider the Dutch PV market and implement those aligned strategies into day-to-day activities.
- Quote, track, and close sales opportunities and manage to understand all influencing factors of the decision-making process. Bring in and manage – if required – technical and financial support to finalize deals.
- Interact with new and existing clients and prospects on a regular basis to understand customer requirements, both technical and commercial.
- Manage, participate, and run special customer events, customer trainings, client panels and other special activities to maintain and strengthen the relationship between clients and PMT.
- Determine, understand, develop, and manage project opportunities in both Utility Scale and Commercial Scale area and quote and manage product and solution offers.
- Run account reviews and manage the payment balance with all respective key accounts.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Must have at least five years of solar experience.
- Deep knowledge about solar industry is preferred and highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex contractual negotiations involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with value selling and designing an account penetration strategy/plan.
- Demonstrated ability to find and signup new prospects.
- Ability to find the decision maker in a complex deal.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively.
- Strong presentation and communication, written, and verbal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively without supervision.
- Great work ethic, can-do personality, competitive and driven.
- We foster a team environment: honesty and meeting commitments are key values.
- Working remotely with the ability to travel. Flexible schedule will be required.
- Learn and understand existing customers and prospects business and practices.
- Position and promote value selling of our products.
- Research and locate new potential prospects.
- Confirm/determine prospects needs, their unknown issues and reason to change vendors.
- Leverage our products and company’s unique capabilities and strengths.
- Initiate creative solutions catering to customer needs.
- Collect and share competitive information from the field to assist in marketing strategies.
Are you interested?
Please send your application documents including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date to Sabrina Schorsch; email@example.com