Key Account Manager Europe (m/f/d)
Great new permanent job opportunity as Key Account Manager with experience working in the Solar industry to come aboard and thrive with us, a market leading mounting systems company. We offer attractive benefits such as car allowance as well as highly competitive rates. Candidates must be fluent in Dutch and English.
About the company
PMT - Premium Mounting Technologies has been leading the market with innovative and practical mounting solutions. The company is based on the best of German engineering traditions, with high quality and attention to detail to its product development. Accompany us with on our vision statement NEXT LEVEL MOUNTING.
- Analyse European markets for potential new clients and accounts.
- Structure the respective customer levels and opportunities.
- Position PMT as the key product and solution provider to the European PV market through strategies developed together with the management board.
- Implement aforementioned aligned strategies into day-to-day activities.
- Quote, track, and close sales opportunities whilst understanding all factors which would influence the decision-making process and if required, to bring in and manage technical and financial support to finalise deals.
- Interact with current and prospective clients on a regular basis to understand customer requirements, both on a technical and commercial level.
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship between clients and PMT through the management and participation in special customer events, trainings, panels and other such special activities.
- Determine, develop and manage project opportunities with regards to both utility and commercial scale and quote product and solution offers.
- Run account reviews and manage the payment balance with all respective key accounts.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- At least five years of solar experience.
- Deep knowledge of the Solar industry preferred and highly desired.
- Demonstrable ability to successfully manage complex contractual negotiations involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with value added selling and designing an account penetration strategy/plan.
- Demonstrable ability to find and sign-up new prospects.
- Ability to find the decision maker in a complex deal.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrable ability to work with others effectively.
- Strong presentation, communication, written and verbal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively without supervision.
- Great work ethic, can-do personality, competitive and driven.
- We foster a team environment: honesty and meeting commitments are key values.
- Working remotely with the ability to travel. Flexible schedule will be required.
- Occasional travel to the German HQ required.
- Must be fluent in English and at least one other European language, emphasis on Spanish.
- Valid driver's license
- Candidates from all of Europe may apply. Being based in Germany would be an advantage but is not a must.
- Learn and understand the businesses and practices of both existing and prospective customers.
- Position and promote value added selling of our products.
- Research and locate new potential prospects.
- Confirm/determine prospects' needs, anticipate potential issues to underline reasons to change vendors.
- Leverage our products and company’s unique capabilities and strengths.
- Initiate creative solutions catering to customer needs.
- Collect and share competitive information from the field to assist in marketing strategies.
Are you interested?
Please send your application documents including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date to Sabrina Schorsch; email@example.com